What is it Silestone?
Silestone® is a quartz stone surface, considered to be one of the world’s leading materials for countertop use. It combines both beauty and strength to complete what is considered a superior choice for your new kitchen’s countertop surface.
Silestone® possesses timeless beauty and sophisticated elegance that comes with any stone counter top. The natural quartz found in Silestone® delivers depth, glimmering radiance, a cool, solid feel and brilliant clarity.
Take cleanliness and peace of mind to a new level
Introducing the ultimate in product innovation. Silestone® is the first and only countertop with Mocroban® anti-microbial protection built right in to fight the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the product surface. The result is peace of mind with countertops that are easier to clean and surfaces that stay cleaner between cleanings. Of course, Microban® protection does not substitute for normal cleaning practices.
- Never needs sealing, polish or reconditioning
- Made from one of the hardest materials in nature
- Stain, scratch, chip and heat resistant
- Non-porous; won’t support growth of mold, mildew & bacteria
- Features Microban® Antimicrobial Protection 10-year Warranty
Textures & Styles
- Over 60 colors; see the top Silestone® colors
- 7 River Series colors; unique movement and color swirls
- 27 Elegant Leather Series Colors – Exclusive texture creates a unique sensory experience