Create Your Dream Kitchen with Affordable Cabinet Refacing
If you’re like many homeowners, you plan to keep the existing layout of your kitchen exactly the same but wish to renew and update its look. Cabinet refacing, also known in the industry as cabinet resurfacing, lets you keep your existing kitchen intact while completely transforming its appearance. Feel free to view our time-lapsed cabinet refacing video below and watch the transformation take place right before your eyes!
In most cases, refacing is the superior choice to gutting your kitchen and installing all new cabinets. Not only will this save a lot of time and mess, but it will also save you about half the cost of new custom cabinetry. Since your choice of new cabinet doors is included, this means that eighty percent of what everyone sees in your kitchen will be brand new. It just makes sense!
Cabinet Refacing – VS – All New Cabinetry
|Features||With A New Kitchen||With Refacing|
|Rip out / Construction||Yes||Not Required|
|Costs||Premium||Saves up to 50%|
Can Every Cabinet be Refaced?
To sum it all up, if your kitchen is well-built and functional there is no reason to tear it all apart. Most structurally sound cabinetry is eligible for cabinet refacing. In the event that you need more storage space, a cabinet reface can be combined with additional matching cabinetry that we build specifically for you, so that you can have a complete, fresh new look. Pantries, desks, extra cabinet units or even a free-standing island can be custom made by our cabinet shop. Plus, you’ll be able to choose from hundreds of color and style combinations in both wood and laminate.
Is This a Permanent Solution?
Our exclusive, double-lamination process means that a thin wood substrate is first bonded to the existing visible cabinet surface to enhance durability. Then, all exterior cabinet surfaces are covered with the final layer of natural wood or laminate refacing materials. As an added bonus, kitchen refacing actually reinforces the strength of your existing cabinets, providing even greater structural integrity for the years to come.
How Long Will I be without My Kitchen?
A full kitchen remodel could render your kitchen unusable for as long as six weeks, but Kitchen Magic can typically reface kitchen cabinets in just 3-5 days!
What Does Cabinet Refacing Include?
- Your choice of over 300 possible door and veneer combinations in both laminate and natural wood refacing colors and styles.
- All new doors and drawer fronts to complement your newly refaced cabinets. Select from high quality heat, scratch and warp resistant resin-core laminate doors or beautiful raised panel solid wood doors.
- Beautiful new high-quality hardware and hinges.
- Kitchen Magic’s Lifetime of Home Ownership Warranty.
What Does Cabinet Refacing Cost?
Our customers typically save up to half the cost of new custom cabinets. This makes cabinet refacing a second-to-none money saving option for your kitchen remodeling project. By preserving your existing cabinetry, you can save enough to truly create the kitchen of your dreams. Go ahead—upgrade to a luxury countertop, add storage accessories, decorative moldings…build in all of those bells and whistles you might otherwise forgo due to budget concerns.
Is Refacing Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, you can save your green with this green alternative! You’ll feel great every time you walk into your newly refaced kitchen knowing that you made an environmentally responsible decision. Since kitchen cabinet refacing uses fewer resources, this eco-friendly, affordable alternative for remodeling your kitchen will keep your perfectly good cabinets out of the the landfill. And remember, refacing cabinets conserves the most precious resource of all—your money!
- Additional matching new cabinets or a free-standing island.
- New custom made drawers and tracks.
- New kitchen countertops and backsplashes in Formica and Wilsonart laminates, stunning DuPont Corian, and luxurious Cambria or Zodiaq quartz surfaces. We also offer natural granite countertop surfaces.
Many homeowners are surprised to learn they are perfect candidates for kitchen cabinet refacing! Whether or not you purchase your new kitchen from Kitchen Magic, we will evaluate your needs and provide you with the best solutions for your dream kitchen. In this case the old adage is true, the best advice is free. Call (800) 272-5490 to schedule an appointment, or schedule your consultation online without even picking up a phone!
Related Articles from Our Blog
- How Much Does Refacing Kitchen Cabinets Cost?
- 10 More Stunning Kitchen Transformations where We Only Refaced the Cabinets!
- 8 Amazing Kitchen Transformations Done with Cabinet Refacing!
- Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Refacing
- 5 Ways to Tell If Your Cabinets Need to be Replaced Instead of Refaced