NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1.Open only to legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Further, to enter you must be the homeowner at address entered on the Entry Form at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Kitchen Magic, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion companies; the immediate families (defined as one’s spouse; and, one’s parents, children, siblings, their respective spouses), regardless of where they live, of such employees/officers/directors; and those domiciled with any of the foregoing (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Void outside Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and elsewhere where prohibited. Subject to applicable Federal, State, local and municipal laws and regulations.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: This Sweepstakes (sometimes “Promotion”) will begin on March 01, 2014 at 12:00:01 a.m. and end on May 10, 2014, at 11:59:59 a.m. (“Promotion Period”). All times shall be Eastern Time. The Promotion computer will be the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.NOTE: You are NOT required to agree to have a Kitchen Magic representative contact you via phone in order to enter the Sweepstakes. You may participate in the Sweepstakes at the same odds of winning WHETHER OR NOT you have agreed on the Entry Form to be contacted via phone. You are NOT required to attend/listen to a sales presentation in order to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
A. IN PERSON ENTRY. Complete an official Entry Form, available via tear pad at the Kitchen Magic kiosk at participating malls or designated events (deposit in the specially marked entry box at kiosk or event) through May 6, 2014. Participating malls and events can be found by accessing Our Events. Entry may also be made in person by visiting Kitchen Magic offices at 4243 Lonat Drive in Nazareth, PA during regular business hours, but no later than May 10, 2014.
B. MAIL ENTRY. You also may enter by hand printing your name, address (street, city, state, zip code), phone number, and (email address when available) on a postcard, 3” x 5” card or piece of paper, or printed entry blank distributed via various newspaper and print advertisements and mailed with sufficient postage to The Mother’s Day $15,000 Kitchen Giveaway c/o Kitchen Magic, Inc. PO Box 737 Bloomsbury, NJ 08804. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 09, 2013 and received no later than May 10, 2014. One (1) entry per stamped envelope.
C. ONLINE ENTRY: Entry may be made online at www.kitchenmagic.com/sweepstakes/mothers-day-kitchen-giveaway/
D. GENERAL ENTRY CONDITIONS. Limit one entry per household no matter what method of entry is used . Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different addresses, email addresses/ identities or any other methods will void that participant’s entries in excess of the first entry received. No form of entry other than as stated in these Official Rules will be accepted.
4. DRAWING. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on 5/11/2014 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor in the Kitchen Magic Showroom & Headquarters in Nazareth PA. Winner Selection: One Grand Prize Winner. Notification: Potential winners will be notified by phone on the drawing date and via overnight mail by Sponsor within 14 days after drawing.
5. PRIZE(S)/VALUES/ODDS. (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER Will receive a custom Kitchen Magic kitchen including kitchen cabinet refacing, new cabinet, countertop, and/or backsplash. Product color and style of the winners choice, from among Kitchen Magic’s product line. Total Retail Value not to exceed $15,000. Approximately 25,000 official entry forms will be printed and distributed. As well as unlimited availability online via www.kitchenmagic.com/mothers-day-giveaway, Facebook and other Social Media. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS. The prize will only be installed at the address stated on the Promotion Entry Form. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of advertised prize or any prize component except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, for a prize/prize component of equal or greater value, due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component for any reason. If a potential winner cannot accept the prize as stated the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner is solely responsible for any state, local and/or federal taxes on prize. Any expenses not specified herein related to acceptance or use of prize, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winning projects must be contracted for installation no later than 6 months from drawing date. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it believes has violated these official rules. All potential Prize winners must complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (where legal), to be returned within 14 days of date of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. AGREEMENT TO RULES/RELEASES. By participating, entrant (a) agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects; and (b) releases and agrees to hold harmless Kitchen Magic, Inc., its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees of any of the above organizations (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to persons, including death, and property, whatsoever arising in whole or in part from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or prize component. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, address (city, state), photograph, likeness or other indicia of identity for advertising, trade or publicity purposes, at any time, in perpetuity, in all media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, Worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web and Internet, and any and all rights to said use, without notice, review or approval, or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or postage due entries or online submission failure or any such failure of entries to reach Sponsor offices.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Pennsylvania State Court. (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Releasees in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
11. WINNERS LIST. For name(s) of winners, available after 5/25/14, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Kitchen Magic Mother’s Day $15,000 Kitchen Giveaway Winner- 2014, 4243 Lonat Dr. Nazareth, PA 18064, to be received by 6/15/14.