What is it Cambria®?
Cambria® is a quartz stone surface, recognized as a superior choice in countertop materials. Cambria quartz has a stunning cosmetic appeal and is one of the hardest materials in nature. Cambria countertops consist of 93% natural quartz stone and requires no maintenance, even if used regularly. Cambria is only available through exclusive dealers (and cannot be found in Home Centers).
“Maintenance-free” Cambria means that it never needs polishing or sealing. Granite needs to be sealed once or twice a year as chemical sealers wear off. Plus, unlike granite, Cambria surfaces are resistant to stains.
Certified as safe for use as a food preparation surface, Cambria is as hygienic as stainless steel. It’s nonporous surface makes it impossible for bacteria to penetrate and grow.
Quartz is one of the hardest minerals found in nature. Cambria is 93% natural quartz, and is stronger than granite.
Cambria prides itself on producing the best stone products in the industry. To achieve excellence, quality is taken seriously at Cambria. Cambria uses only the best raw materials available in the marketplace and their multi-point quality assurance inspections ensure that the product you receive is of the highest quality.
Cambria has a Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you can rest assured that you will be completely satisfied with the integrity of the product that Kitchen Magic delivers. Over 90 colors of Cambria to choose from! Cambria’s patterns of earthy colored swirls or translucent color particles will give your new kitchen or bath that sophisticated look you’ve been craving.
Cambria produces the only quartz countertop made in the USA and lives up to their mantra: Live Green, Live Life, Live Cambria. American made quartz equals less of a carbon footprint with regard to transporting the product. Cambria is committed to environmental responsibility in both their product offerings and businesses practices.
- Natural quartz: strong, durable and long lasting.
- Cambria countertops are nonporous and nonabsorbent, and therefore resists stains from common household items such as coffee, tea, and wine.
- As the only quartz surface produced in the USA, Cambria has lower transportation requirements than other quartz surfacing products produced in the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
- Cambria is GREENGUARD For Children and Schools. SM certified.
- Cambria is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Cambria can contribute to projects achieving LEED points.
- Cambria is certified by NSF International (Standard 51-Food Equipment Materials) as safe for use as a food preparation surface.
- Cambria is radon free.
We provide complete installation of these luxurious Cambria countertops in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York (Long Island), Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. Cambria countertops come installed with a limited lifetime of home ownership warranty.