What is Corian?
More than 40 years ago, DuPont discovered an advanced method for blending natural minerals with pure acrylic resin to create an ideal surface for living. That’s how the original solid surface material for Corian® countertops was discovered. Warm and smooth to the touch, Corian® has been unmatched in quality and versatility ever since.
- Corian® countertops offer more than a hundred rich colors and visual textures to select from.
- Corian® color and pattern are consistent throughout, and cannot wear away.
- Solid beauty. Should a Corian® countertop get damaged, there is plenty of renewable luster just beneath the surface.
- Corian® can be cut or seamed to any size or shape.
- Corian® countertops can be integrated seamlessly with Corian® sinks.
- A patterned Corian® backsplash coordinates beautifully with your Corian® countertop.
- Corian® countertops are easy to clean with no visible seams to trap dirt or grime.
- Corian®’s non-porous surface resists stains because liquids cannot penetrate and leave their permanent mark on your kitchen counter. Wood and natural stone surfaces such as granite are porous by nature.
- Because of Corian®’s non-porous surface, bacteria and mold have no place to grow.
- Corian® is resistant to impact damage.
- Accidental nicks and scratches can simply be removed with ordinary abrasive cleaner or sandpaper.
- Corian® is unaffected by humidity. Wood warps with humidity.
- Reputable. 98% of Corian® owners say they would buy it again.
- Permanent. Corian® is designed to withstand a lifetime of use. Kitchen Magic provides a lifetime of home ownership warranty on all Corian® surfaces.
- Corian® is timelessly fashionable and luxurious, endued with subtle elegance.
Your new Corian® countertops come installed with our lifetime of home ownership warranty. We presently service Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York (Long Island), Connecticut, Massachusetts, and select areas of New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Delaware. Kitchen Magic is a family owned and operated licensed DuPont Corian fabricator.