Formica countertops are an affordable way to reinvent your kitchen counter surfaces using a traditional, transitional, or modern look. With over 200 colors and styles to choose from, there is a Formica option for every visual palette.
Formica® Celebrates 100 Years of Excellence
The Formica® Corporation has been dedicated to producing high-quality, attractive, and functional countertop surfaces for a century. Their lasting success in a competitive industry is testament to their quality craftsmanship and customer service.
Whether you are planning a kitchen remodel, building a new kitchen, or have decided to update your countertops to match your new cabinet refacing project, Kitchen Magic is here to assist you in selecting the perfect Formica® product for your home.
The Benefits of Selecting Formica® Kitchen Countertops
Here are some of the many benefits of choosing a Formica countertop for your next kitchen remodeling project.
- Formica® Offers Infinite Possibilities. With more than 200 styles and colors to choose from, you’re guaranteed to satisfy your design tastes. Innovative technology allows laminate countertop surfaces to mimic the look of natural wood or stone products, match subtle solid colors, or replicate a modern work of art. From muted tones, to bold and wacky polka-dots, we know you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Ideal Edges. The finished product is about more than selecting the right surface materials, it’s also about the small finishing touches. Between the choice of realistic natural stone patterns, and Formica’s Ideal Edge™ options, you can achieve a beautiful finished edge, minus the “brown” laminate line.
- Sustainability. There was a time when the only sustainable options were Corian and Quartz, both of which can be larger investments than many clients are interested in making. Now, Kitchen Magic is proud to offer sustainable Formica products. The Formica Group has worked hard to bring specific product lines, production processes, and adhesives up to current, eco-friendly countertop standards. This includes:
- Being the first laminate manufacturer in the world to be awarded the Carbon Trust’s Carbon Reduction Label
- The ability to receive LEED building credits with the right combination of products.
- Ever increasing amounts of pre- and post-consumer recycled content.
- Offering FSC-certified laminates.
- The option to use low-VOC adhesives.
- Offering products that meet special GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Children and Schools standards for indoor air quality.
- Quick Installation and Low Maintenance. Have a project that needs to be finished quickly? Formica laminate countertops require minimal installation time and practically zero maintenance. They are prefect for the family on the go!
Kitchen Magic offers affordable Formica countertops to residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York/Long Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and select areas of New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Delaware.