Save Time…Save Money…Save the World
Cabinet refacing costs you less and it costs the environment much less too. If you are like most homeowners, you plan to keep the existing layout of your kitchen the same. That makes you are the ideal candidate for cabinet refacing!
Cabinet Refacing Saves Time
- Save yourself the time and mess of tearing out your existing cabinets.
- Kitchen Magic typically refaces kitchen cabinets in as few as 3-5 days.
Cabinet Refacing Saves Money
- Save your green with our green alternative. Cabinet refacing will conserve the most precious resource of all–your money!
- Cabinet refacing costs less. In fact, cabinet refacing costs about half the cost of new custom cabinetry.
Cabinet Refacing Saves the World
- Kitchen Magic’s cabinet refacing is truly environmentally responsible. Imagine the cost to our environment if cabinet refacing didn’t exist?
- 75% less waste goes to the landfill which means 75% less resources are used for your new kitchen remodel.
Cabinet Refacing vs. New Cabinets Comparison Chart
With cabinet refacing, you already have more than half of what you need for your new kitchen. Plus, as a Kitchen Magic customer you are entitled to these additional benefits:
- You automatically get all new doors and drawer fronts to complement your newly refaced kitchen cabinets.
- You can select from hundreds of color and style combinations, and choose between heat resistant laminate or beautiful solid wood doors.
- You receive beautiful new high-quality hardware and hinges for greater functionality.
- You can add additional new custom cabinets with your cabinet refacing project.
- Kitchen Magic’s exclusive double lamination process reinforces the strength of your existing cabinets, adding to the longevity of your kitchen remodel.